|—||Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, 2004 (via larmoyante)|
1. Sexuality? Heterosexual
13. Whats your religion? I’d say I’m agnostic if you wanna put a label on it.
28. What’s your biggest “what if”? I don’t really think about what ifs. I guess a “what if” would be what if I was born in a another state or what if was born earlier and not grow up with the friends that have affected me.
36. Define art. Well you yourself define what art means because art affects and means something to everyone differently. To put it simply art makes you feel alive.
79. What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far? Reeeeally tough question, but I think a good decision off the top of my head was one I made back in high school. I decided to be myself and not give a fuck about what anyone else thinks of me and really try to live my life and take more risks. it’s really helped me a lot and made me appreciate life more as well as my friends who were there for me.
92. You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half hour, though. What half hour of your past would you like to experience again? Oof again another tough question, without getting depressing or bringing back memories I look as bittersweet now, I’d say I’d love to relive seeing less than jake this year with my buddies!
93. You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be? I usually don’t like picking one as everything I’ve been through I’ve usually learned something about the experience or grown from but one would have to be finding out what my ex(gf at the time) and friend were hiding from me. That was one experience I can definitely live without.
99. If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say? We need to change everything about our society or we are fucked.
Nintendo GameCube Japanese box. Released on september 14, 2001. Exactly 13 years ago today.